1. Sorry, I'm too busy laughing at your post in the Amsterdam multicam thread to even think about this joke Brilliant!!

Has anyone played Metal Gear Solid V? It's just an incredible game, I've been playing it for the last months and still can't get over 45% completion, it's grown to become almost impossible
  2. Originally posted by iTim:On the 24th of June last year, I took my iPad to have its battery replaced as I was having issues with it charging. I tried a number of chargers and nothing seemed to solve the issue externally, so I deemed that it had to be an internal issue. I got it back soon after that date and unfortunately the issue persisted. It just would not charge, so I put it back in the box and moved on from the tablet life.

Yesterday I came across it again, over a year later. So so thought I'd put on charge, because why not? It works! (For now anyway).
    haha, really? Who did the "repair", Apple's customer services?

(I wonder who puts a £700 gizmo in a box and forgets about it for 15 months though)
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    haha, really? Who did the "repair", Apple's customer services?

(I wonder who puts a £700 gizmo in a box and forgets about it for 15 months though)
    I do

It was done at a local repair shop. By June 2015 is was out of warranty, I bought it in 2012 (iPad 2 - and it cost £329!). It would've cost a small fortune to have Apple repair it. In fact, it would've been better to just replace it with a newer model. I think approved refurbished iPad Minis and iPad 3 (or whatever they called it) were not much more than the Apple quote. So I just put it away and forgot all about it.
  4. Originally posted by iTim:[..]
    I do

It was done at a local repair shop. By June 2015 is was out of warranty, I bought it in 2012 (iPad 2 - and it cost £329!). It would've cost a small fortune to have Apple repair it. In fact, it would've been better to just replace it with a newer model. I think approved refurbished iPad Minis and iPad 3 (or whatever they called it) were not much more than the Apple quote. So I just put it away and forgot all about it.
    Understood. Official repairs cost a fortune indeed!
    Well I hope it keeps working for a long long time

5. Running with earpods/earphones/headphones already was unconvenient and uncomfortable enough... Now it's gonna be a nightmare!
  6. No, I know.
    I just think it's not "courageous", rather a damn rip-off to make you pay $160 for earphones. What if the new ipod is like that?
  7. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    No, I know.
    I just think it's not "courageous", rather a damn rip-off to make you pay $160 for earphones. What if the new ipod is like that?
    Everything Apple does is hailed as "revolutionary" by their fans. Don't get me wrong I like Apple products but sometimes its just OTT.
  8. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:[..]
    Everything Apple does is hailed as "revolutionary" by their fans. Don't get me wrong I like Apple products but sometimes its just OTT.
    I think they reached stagnation with their iphones. Apart from "being able now to drop the iphone in the toilet and will still work", there was nothing really new. But hey, it has speakers now, so you can be that jerk in the park with One Republic blasting from the iphone.
  9. Didn't it have speakers before?
    (serious question, never owned one)