1. Production of the physical release, the vinyl singles, is now underway and we will have news on delivery times in the next few weeks.

so that's their september?
  2. Well the quality of these live recordings is incredible
  3. I actually prefer all the studio versions to these live performances except for IGC. Doesn't help that you play the studio version before the live version on this package either.

And damn, they mastered these tracks way too loud. Very much prefer the MFSL Master.
  4. Absolutely amazing. I wish all their other live releases had this quality. Oh well, it is never too late. Looking forward to the DVD. (Almost invariably filmed towards the end of the tour, when Bono's voice isn't exactly at its best... oh well part two.)
  5. Delighted with these. All are strong live versions, very representative of the tour. The physical singles will be great additions to the collection this year, along with the Red Hill Mining Town single.

I would like to see some brand new songs on vinyl/CD singles too though! YTBTAM would have been a superb 12".
  6. Originally posted by Anam:Delighted with these. All are strong live versions, very representative of the tour. The physical singles will be great additions to the collection this year, along with the Red Hill Mining Town single.

I would like to see some brand new songs on vinyl/CD singles too though! YTBTAM would have been a superb 12".
    Its a shame RHMT is a 12” picture disk..

7. The completist in ME wants live versions of this quality for the other seven JT songs.
  8. Glad to admit my guesses were just that.

But based on this, I’d like a Joshua Tree LIVE CD. Or a full concert CD set.
  9. Originally posted by Anam:Delighted with these. All are strong live versions, very representative of the tour. The physical singles will be great additions to the collection this year, along with the Red Hill Mining Town single.

Maybe on Black Friday?
  10. Same here at least we’re getting RHMT as well though plus we’ll probably have a dvd audio rip soon enough.