1. or whole show?

but at least Exit!
  2. Great to hear all those nice reviews. I just downloaded it at work and put it on a stick. Makes me a nice listen tonight.
  3. Sure but I could live without the encore tracks. I enjoyed them at the show but don't need to listen to them over and over again.
  4. So far listened to Streets and ISHFWILF...... Gotta say they sound way better like this than the recordings I have heard so far. I think Bono sounds pretty decent on Streets as well, better than Paris 2015 anyway, maybe not Chicago 2015 though ahaha But decent. Better than I was expecting. And Still is waaaay better than the 2015 versions.
  5. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    Sure but I could live without the encore tracks. I enjoyed them at the show but don't need to listen to them over and over again.
    And the new tracks? both Thingy songs (Best Thing or Little Things)
  6. Very good listening. I aways prefer U2 Live. Very good version of In God's Country. Old time favorite of JT.
  7. I'd rather hear the studio versions first.
  8. "Welcome to side 2 of The Joshua Tree" and straight into IGC, amazing
  9. All the live tunes from the 360 Tour remain the gold standard for U2 subscriber gifts imo - but these are very nice to have and high quality.

I'd really love the full JT live from this tour. I don't need the rest of the show (although I continue to wear out the version of Bad from Rome).

C'mon U2.com give us the full JT live! OTH, Exit, MOTD. I'll beg as needed...
  10. Originally posted by ap5:All the live tunes from the 360 Tour remain the gold standard for U2 subscriber gifts imo - but these are very nice to have and high quality.

I'd really love the full JT live from this tour. I don't need the rest of the show (although I continue to wear out the version of Bad from Rome).

Don't worry. That'll be the next cash grab.
  11. Originally posted by ap5:All the live tunes from the 360 Tour remain the gold standard for U2 subscriber gifts imo - but these are very nice to have and high quality.

You'll get the DVD super deluxe packaging on this Joshua Tree Tour 2017. I should imagine there will be in the pipeline ideas for a live album of The Joshua Tree too, maybe inclusive in the DVD release etc... they have to cash in on this!