1. Matt I need a code lol..apparently I dont listen to Muse enough , at least according to Spotify lol

My wife is the big Muse fan anyway lol
  2. Originally posted by RUMMY:So....let me get this straight. They'll text me a code (well, they might text me a code) at some point tomorrow and as soon as I get it I should go to ticketmaster to order my tickets?
  3. tell me about it.

at least The Boss is here
  4. Wish I was a fan of Bruce, would make it easier.... I have a lot of respect for him and respect his music though
  5. Originally posted by RUMMY:So....let me get this straight. They'll text me a code (well, they might text me a code) at some point tomorrow and as soon as I get it I should go to ticketmaster to order my tickets?
    I never got a code. Anyone here luck out?
  6. yes I just got 2 in the Pit....dont need a code for the Follow me enhanced experience tix or Starlight seamless experience....
  7. May 20th in WPB..awesome....
  8. Nothing yet for me either but they said they'll be sending them throughout the day so maybe (hopefully) one will eventually come.
  9. Good luck everyone
  10. The most frustrating part is that ticketmaster is blocked at my work and cell phones work like hell here.
  11. Just got my code. Ordered two tix with ease.