1. jeez....after this show I will have seen Muse more times than I have seen Radiohead! That just doesn't seem right for a guy like me.
  2. Originally posted by RUMMY:jeez....after this show I will have seen Muse more times than I have seen Radiohead! That just doesn't seem right for a guy like me.
    It's absolutely right

Crossing fingers that you FINALLY get Stockholm Syndrome. It's long overdue. And well, a gig with ALL Stockholm, MOPT, Bliss and Citizen Erased is my wet dream, so if you get 4 of them at the same show I'll sure be jealous.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    It's absolutely right

Crossing fingers that you FINALLY get Stockholm Syndrome. It's long overdue. And well, a gig with ALL Stockholm, MOPT, Bliss and Citizen Erased is my wet dream, so if you get 4 of them at the same show I'll sure be jealous.
    I only got a show with Bliss and Citizen, never seen MOPT os SS live
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    It's absolutely right

I was fortunate enough to get Citizen Erased last year. I really enjoyed it - but, surprisingly, it wasn't that well received.

I guess the North American crowd doesn't appreciate the deeper cuts from the older albums as much.
  5. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    I was fortunate enough to get Citizen Erased last year. I really enjoyed it - but, surprisingly, it wasn't that well received.

I guess the North American crowd doesn't appreciate the deeper cuts from the older albums as much.
    They aren't as huge in America as they are here so it makes all the sense. They just started (so to speak) to build their hardcore community over there, while here I'd say that a very high portion of the audience is what you'd call a hardcore fan. A much higher percentage than with U2 for example.
  6. I was lucky to have Citizen at my first show. Together with MK Ultra and they couldn't play Feeling Good because of piano.malfunction... so 3 lucky points at one show
    Saw them 3 times and had SS at all shows, had MOPT,Bliss,Citizen,New Born...
  7. Originally posted by Alvin:I was lucky to have Citizen at my first show. Together with MK Ultra and they couldn't play Feeling Good because of piano.malfunction... so 3 lucky points at one show
    Saw them 3 times and had SS at all shows, had MOPT,Bliss,Citizen,New Born...
    Little bastard
  8. If Muse were playing near San Diego, I would've considered getting a ticket because I've still yet to see them live.

But SF is a bit of a long trip for me.
  9. So I guess Muse being on tour really is a distraction from their studio work? I guess it's hard to say where things are with them right now.