1. With only one album so far in this time span and one more definate album on the way (hopefully this year), what songs do you think will be on the future CD 'Best of 00's - 10's'

I'm not including ATYCLB because they had songs like Beautiful Day and Stuck In A Moment on the best of 90 - 00.

In the 90's the guys belted out a bunch of albums. Do you think it's possible to have two more full album releases before 2011?

My want list from Atomic Bomb would be: Vertigo, Sometimes You Can't Make It, City of Blinding lights, Original of the species
  2. i don't think theyi'll realse two albums till the end of the decade. maybe it was a mistake of them to put song from ATYCLB on the 90-00 album. any way i think theyill have two albumsfor the 00-10 and maybe they will realse some singles along with the new collection. the songs that should go in from HTDAAB are: vertigo, miracle drug,sometimes,city of,original of .
    i think window in the skies might also be there.
  3. if they did a best of 00's - 10's release, Walk on and Elevation would probably be on it as they were released as singles in 2001......
  4. Originally posted by ArieesWith only one album so far in this time span and one more definate album on the way (hopefully this year), what songs do you think will be on the future CD 'Best of 00's - 10's'

I'm not including ATYCLB because they had songs like Beautiful Day and Stuck In A Moment on the best of 90 - 00.

In the 90's the guys belted out a bunch of albums. Do you think it's possible to have two more full album releases before 2011?

My want list from Atomic Bomb would be: Vertigo, Sometimes You Can't Make It, City of Blinding lights, Original of the species

U2 won't release another 2 albums before 2011. It's usually 4 years now..HTDAAB was late 2004, the new one will probably be here late 2008. So in 2012 should appear another one..
  5. It was a mistake to put songs from ATYCLB on best of 90-00 indeed...

So with 2 albums, probably all the singles wil appear
    My list for Dismantle (not all the singles)... Vertigo - Sometimes - All Because Of You - COBL - Saints
  6. Maybe there won't even be a Best Of album...wasn't there a limited number of compilation things on their contract making U218 the last one?
    Of course they're the biggest band there, they can do what they want...but maybe they'll wait till they're all done and want to stop it (unless they go the stones' way) then they'll give out a Greatest Hits thing or something like that.
  7. I reckon they'll include ATYCLB, there's not enough material otherwise.

From HTDAAB - Vertigo, CoBL, SYCMIOYO, Original of the Species, Miracle Drug
    From U218 - Saints and Window in the Skies

I should expect the alternates from HTDAAB would be on the B-sides.
  8. Originally posted by iTimI reckon they'll include ATYCLB, there's not enough material otherwise.

then they shouldn't bother. Who wants it anyway?
  9. bono says they have enough stuff to 2 albums, so who knows
  10. Originally posted by walkonbono says they have enough stuff to 2 albums, so who knows

a double album would be cool
  11. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

a double album would be cool

That would be awesome.
  12. i can't imagine a U2 - Greatest Hits Album. That would have to be a 4 CD set release. . . . At least 4 CDs!