1. Originally posted by Ali709[..]

You mean you never liked Bad?!! Ow my God!!! It's my all time favorite U2 song!!!

How can he not like Bad?
  2. Originally posted by easports43[..]

How can he not like Bad?

God forgive us for this blasphemy!
    Anyways, everyone has the right to not like a song, even if it is 'Bad'...right Nate?...Nate?... ow my god, he took my gun...Naaaaate, wait!!! It's not worth it!! ( )
  3. (takes out stun gun)
    Nate: "Dont Tase Me Bro!"
    Me: (shoots anyway)
  4. Originally posted by derrickrossignol[..]

i've never really liked this song. however, i just listened to this version on youtube and its great. here the link http://youtube.com/watch?v=8PAbhei1g6A

I had never seen/heard the Santiago version...it's amazing! I wish he would go this emotional and passionate more often...
  5. Originally posted by Ali709[..]

I had never seen/heard the Santiago version...it's amazing! I wish he would go this emotional and passionate more often...

great great version. The different loop makes it sound wierd
  6. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

great great version. The different loop makes it sound wierd

but he actually sounds and even looks some times like his JT days...I love it! Gotta get the whole show's video now
  7. Originally posted by Ali709[..]

but he actually sounds and even looks some times like his JT days...I love it! Gotta get the whole show's video now

future iPod video cough cough
  8. It's the same show where they bring the 'mothers' on the stage, right? (by the way, we ARE off topic here! Moving this little discussion to General)
  9. I ve always loved Running To Stand Still Zoo Tv style with the Hallelujah finish
  10. The Fly, Boston 2001-06-06 (from the DVD). The beginning is melodic and soft, then they get into it.
  11. Originally posted by derrickrossignol[..]

i've never really liked this song. however, i just listened to this version on youtube and its great. here the link http://youtube.com/watch?v=8PAbhei1g6A

Thanks for sending me that link though. That is one of the best and emotional performances of Bad I have ever seen/heard. It was weird how they performed Bad so slowly and though it wasn't as intense as say Elevation/Vertigo I thought the new buildup was nicely done. The All I Want Is You Outro is also amazing! Does anyone at all have this version in mp3 file format since I would really like to put it on a cd sometime. Thanks.
  12. Originally posted by argyle_gI ve always loved Running To Stand Still Zoo Tv style with the Hallelujah finish

that version is perfect and transcendent