1. bullet the blue sky from the first night at slane.....what an ending.........."pull the trigger .......

love is blindness from earls court london on the zoo tv tour.....bono recites a poem(dont know by who) but it fits seamlessly with the song

bad from the croke park 3rd night......

maggies farm.....it was played at the self aid concert.....great song and had real political overtones as tatcher was in power in england at the time!

springhill mining disaster from the late late show......great version.....makes the hair stand on the back of your neck.!!

holy joe from the popmart promo at walmart!! First and last time its been played!!

plus you could nearly throw in all of the songs played on the first show...the bbc broadcast one played at hq in dublin for a select few fans.....they seemed to hit every note that night ...especially all because of you!

2. The Fly-Elevation tour. GTR gets wilder than studio version, different solo too.

The Wanderer -Tribute to Johnny Cash. Edge's backin' vocals are pourin' to touch the heart. He should sing like that in the album.
  3. Stay - Elevation
  4. Originally posted by fendermanStay - Elevation

hell yeah. Bono and Edge's vocals there are just perfect, especially Edge's melody
  5. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2The Fly, Boston 2001-06-06 (from the DVD). The beginning is melodic and soft, then they get into it.

wow, have this on my ipod, somehow never listened to it. what a performance!
  6. Originally posted by thefly07[..]

hell yeah. Bono and Edge's vocals there are just perfect, especially Edge's melody

Absolutely, the Elevation version is just dazzling!

7. Originally posted by U2fan[..]

Thanks for sending me that link though. That is one of the best and emotional performances of Bad I have ever seen/heard. It was weird how they performed Bad so slowly and though it wasn't as intense as say Elevation/Vertigo I thought the new buildup was nicely done. The All I Want Is You Outro is also amazing! Does anyone at all have this version in mp3 file format since I would really like to put it on a cd sometime. Thanks.

ehm....you should click on the "bootlegs"-link at the top of this page ....

---> http://www.u2start.com/bootlegs/1998-02-11/Santiago,%20Chile%20-%20Estadio%20Nacional/
  8. Originally posted by fenderman[..]

Absolutely, the Elevation version is just dazzling!

I think overall, Boston is really top-notch. Such a shame we didn't get One, Pride, and Mysterious Ways. But let's not go there again...
  9. Yahweh from Vertigo. Stripped down acoustic- gets me every time!!
  10. Originally posted by notcomingdownYahweh from Vertigo. Stripped down acoustic- gets me every time!!

I definitely prefer it live to studio
  11. Originally posted by thefly07[..]

I definitely prefer it live to studio

Yahweh Alternative Version is much better than the album one too
  12. Originally posted by Ali709[..]

God forgive us for this blasphemy!
    Anyways, everyone has the right to not like a song, even if it is 'Bad'...right Nate?...Nate?... ow my god, he took my gun...Naaaaate, wait!!! It's not worth it!! ( )

LOL! I never saw this post...