1. I'll use that and our old friends at PSG. It really is a disappointing weekend of football for the neutral, I couldn't even find anything in the other leagues. Next week there will probably be 15 great games to choose from.
  2. Originally posted by iTim:

Bart, your fixtures:
    Spoiler (click to toggle)
    Tirana - Lushnja
    Manchester United - St. Jospeh's
    CPK - Monte Carlo
    Inter Rica - Acoconut
    Cheshire Hall - Teachers

That s fair for me

Manchester United - St. Jospeh's ...this is your United Tim ??

my informants passed me the info that Cavani will play at united,What do you think Tim about him ?
  3. Originally posted by patou2:[..]

That s fair for me

Manchester United - St. Jospeh's ...this is your United Tim ??

my informants passed me the info that Cavani will play at united,What do you think Tim about him ?

No Pato, that's Manchester United of Gibraltar.

Re Cavani, he's a good player but I doubt he'll be signing for United.
  4. Originally posted by iTim:[..]

No Pato, that's Manchester United of Gibraltar.

Re Cavani, he's a good player but I doubt he'll be signing for United.

ahhh i thought maybe it was a FA Cup game against a very small team

Why do you doubt about Cavani s move ?
  5. Every year again......... Shit club, shit coach.
  6. Mou!
    simply the best
  7. Agreed, Bart, agreed...

8. You can say : i dont like Mou ..but as coach he is one of the best without doubt

9. He sure is. But he and Chelsea too, have they ever played a game which neutral people could enjoy?

He doesn't let any team play with fun, its always strength, pace and an awful amount of luck. There is nothing to enjoy about Chelsea (Besides Hazard) and Mouriho always wants to have at most 2 creative players and only players who are strong, work hard and do nothing special.

I hope they draw Bayern and get their asskicked two times, but against each team they draw now they will probably end up playing the Mourinho game; 11 man in front of your own goal and a lucky counter.

I said what I had too haha. Don't get me wrong, Mourinho is a great coach. But its more my feelings about Chelsea, a club which I don't respect at all.
  10. I DID enjoy their first 10 minutes of the 2nd half
    And they're just strong at the standard situations...