1. Originally posted by bartajax:[..]

He sure is. But he and Chelsea too, have they ever played a game which neutral people could enjoy?

He doesn't let any team play with fun, its always strength, pace and an awful amount of luck. There is nothing to enjoy about Chelsea (Besides Hazard) and Mouriho always wants to have at most 2 creative players and only players who are strong, work hard and do nothing special.

I hope they draw Bayern and get their asskicked two times, but against each team they draw now they will probably end up playing the Mourinho game; 11 man in front of your own goal and a lucky counter.

I said what I had too haha. Don't get me wrong, Mourinho is a great coach. But its more my feelings about Chelsea, a club which I don't respect at all.

it is a style ... i don t like the Mourinho character but i think he is a great coach and he did a lot of good things in every team he was and the players love him and that say a lot

I think Chelsea will be the poorest team of the SF ( poorest saying about the game , no about money ) . So it will very difficult to get into the finals

It will be nice if Madrid beat him or Barca ( if they win today)
  2. wow !! great match by Atletico de Madrid !
    i m happy for the excellent job that Simeone is doing there

and I m happy because Messi will be more rested for the WC
  3. Bayern - Real is some semi final The other match is less interesting, but I hope Atletico will suprise again.

A Madrid derby in the final would be awesome, but I hope Bayern and Atletico will reach the final. The two teams who made the biggest impression on me.

And indeed Pato, the match by Atletico against Barca was great, especially the first 10 minutes they were amazing.
  4. Originally posted by bartajax:Bayern - Real is some semi final The other match is less interesting, but I hope Atletico will suprise again.

A Madrid derby in the final would be awesome, but I hope Bayern and Atletico will reach the final. The two teams who made the biggest impression on me.

And indeed Pato, the match by Atletico against Barca was great, especially the first 10 minutes they were amazing.

Atletico is doing a great season ...

and Bayern and Real ...wow great match..i think BM will win but it will be a great moment ...and Real need the best Cristiano to get a chance
  5. Borussia destroyed Bayern yesterday
  6. Yep. Literally no one so that coming. (predictions)
  7. Curious if Liverpool can keep this up, would be nice they become champions again after such long time. Great win today. Everything is better then Chelsea, who won again very luckily.
  8. My god, I actually have 0 points this round... Zero, nothing, nada, rien, nichts !
  9. We beat PSG! Allez l'OL! Let's hurt them again in the League Cup final on Saturday.
  10. Almost the worst round this season

11. not so bad for me

they are saying that Klopp will be in Martino s place soon