1. You can skip last weeks predictions if you want, damn inter and napoli
  2. Originally posted by Andrew_C:[..]

I was just coming on here to ask you about the rumors, they are heating up.

I'm worried he'll end up at Barca though.

I'd love FDB at Spurs, we have some real potential in our academy players, he'd get the best out of them.

Nahh he won't go to Barca. Cruijff and the board of Barca are in some kind of a fight so they won't get anyone Cruijff related I think.

He'll go to Spurs or stay at Ajax I believe. Although AS Monaco are also interested in getting him.
  3. You'd have to be growing a little soft spot for Spurs Bart? We're turning into the English Ajax.

Or you could hate us, like i do Madrid but at least you guys still win stuff.
  4. Originally posted by Andrew_C:You'd have to be growing a little soft spot for Spurs Bart? We're turning into the English Ajax.

Or you could hate us, like i do Madrid but at least you guys still win stuff.

Turning into the English Ajax ? 4 titles in a row?

De Boer said he is going to talk with Spurs so that's bye bye De Boer I guess
  5. Hahaha ouch hopefully that will change if FDB comes to Spurs.
  6. Don't think so to be honest. I think it's almost impossible to grab the title with Spurs. Especially since they have to build something there, but I don't know if the board has got the patience for that? With AVB you guys had a great coach imo.

And other than that, City, Liverpool, Arsenal, United and The Wall (:P) have all got a way bigger budget than Spurs.
  7. Yeh i was so pissed off when we sacked AVB, hopefully FDB (if we get him) gets more time to work on the squad.

Top 4 will be his target, our squad is good enough for that.
  8. And to be honest at Ajax everything was focused on the youth. The players he bought werent a big succes.
  9. I dont think our next manager will need to bring in many players, just a LB and CB. We have good depth everywhere else.
  10. English Ajax? You both lost 5-1 this season, so perhaps

11. Haha i was reffering to us having Superjan and Eriksen, and possibly FDB.