1. Welbeck to Arsenal for £16m it seems. While Cleverley is asking Aston Villa for £80k...

2. Quite some money for a temporary replacement of Giroud.
  3. any opinion about the friendlys matches ?

Argentina won 4-2 ... two months later

and Falcao is in the united !

What do you think Tim ?

Are we going to play the prediction game again ?
  4. Nah Holland was very bad vs Italy, let's see what it will bring when the game is not a friendly.

As a sidenote I don't get why referees give a red card in a friendly when there's no extreme foul play, it just ruins the purpose of a friendly.
  5. so ..the world still move on ...Tim what do you think with the "new " with Di MAria, Falcao and Rojo ?
  6. Di Maria, Blind, and Rojo were excellent against QPR. Blind the player I was looking forward to the most. Hopefully they can perform against bigger sides in a similar manner. Still a long way to go though.
  7. Season definitely started in Sunday for Manchester United fans. Was a rocky start. Happy to see for now that Van Gall has ditched the 3-5-1 formation. Not enough quality in the squad to play with only 3 defenders in the back. They are going to score a fair amount of goals with the fire power up front but are they going to concede too many?
  8. Originally posted by AMLBONO:Season definitely started in Sunday for Manchester United fans. Was a rocky start. Happy to see for now that Van Gall has ditched the 3-5-1 formation. Not enough quality in the squad to play with only 3 defenders in the back. They are going to score a fair amount of goals with the fire power up front but are they going to concede too many?

Let s see...i think your are going to have a good season

So Ronnie are you happy with 7-0 ??
  9. Originally posted by iTim:Di Maria, Blind, and Rojo were excellent against QPR. Blind the player I was looking forward to the most. Hopefully they can perform against bigger sides in a similar manner. Still a long way to go though.

I wonder if Blind will reach this leven when facing some real tough opponents. I hope he does great, miss him at Ajax.

Yesterday the kick-off of the CL season for Ajax, 1-1 against PSG. Not a bad result, however PSG wasn't going to the max.
  10. I am really looking forward to Euro 2020. I think it will be amazing. 4 matches in Holland, we can consider ourselves lucky
  11. The semi-finals and final at Wembley, UEFA really do love it there