1. So Ronaldo won it, as expected. Rodriquez won goal of the year award (boo, van Persie should've won ).

Biggest joke of the evening: David Luiz in team of the year
  2. From BBC:

The tactical voting (or stupid pettiness?) between the world's best two players continues. Neither Cristiano Ronaldo or Lionel Messi voted for the other.
    Ronaldo's choices were Sergio Ramos, Gareth Bale and Karim Benzema - in that order. Spot the link.

And Messi's picks were Angel Di Maria, Andres Iniesta and Javier Mascherano. Another not-so-hard-to-see connection there. Javier Mascherano?! Even Mrs Mascherano wouldn't have put her husband in the top three...
  3. Ronaldo again... oh well.

That moment had to come some day This week was tough, 75% of us predicted 0 or just only 1 match correctly. Alvin I will catch you again, I promise!

4. Simeone deserved it. He had a lot and better work to put his team there . Anyway any of the 3 deserve an award
  5. Originally posted by iTim:From BBC:

The tactical voting (or stupid pettiness?) between the world's best two players continues. Neither Cristiano Ronaldo or Lionel Messi voted for the other.
    Ronaldo's choices were Sergio Ramos, Gareth Bale and Karim Benzema - in that order. Spot the link.

And Messi's picks were Angel Di Maria, Andres Iniesta and Javier Mascherano. Another not-so-hard-to-see connection there. Javier Mascherano?! Even Mrs Mascherano wouldn't have put her husband in the top three...
    Good for Messi who voted one player form Real Madrid !

and Mascherano played a great WC . But he is the kind of player that no one never watch ( excepted Robben )

look at 0:28

6. Originally posted by LikeASong:Ronaldo again... oh well.

[..]

That moment had to come some day This week was tough, 75% of us predicted 0 or just only 1 match correctly. Alvin I will catch you again, I promise!
    and if i am right ..Tim just did 0 points on the last 2 rounds
  7. Lol, Sergio, you definitely will Last season I was at the other sid, somewhere at the bottom...
  8. And to Ronaldo. .. he probably deserves it, an no doubt good player. But I really don't like him. Selfish, arrogant narcis...
  9. Ahh, we all knew that noise would send shock waves across the internet.

What was he thinking?
  10. hahha maybe he was too happy
  11. Any suggestions for this weekend? So far I've got:

Saint Étienne - PSG
    Ajax - Feyenoord
    Lazio - Milan
    Valencia - Sevilla
  12. Nothing interesting on the Africa Cup perhaps ?