1. Not particularly...
  2. So this happened today during Standard - Anderlecht...
    The head is of Defour, a midfielder who played for Standard during 5 years but now is an Anderlecht-player.
    (Note : Defour got a red card during the match as well)

3. Well thats scary and needs a punishment by the KBVB and/or the UEFA.
  4. Well I don't know what to think of it myself.... Seems like there's a lot of commotion about it, also in other countries, that's why I posted it.
    But I remember worse things, right...? To me it's more like "You're dead to us". Most see it like a threat.
    I just think it's so delicate right now because of the Islamic State (and what happened in Paris). Although the image is from Jason Voorhees. I'm gonna say it's unfortunate and risky, to say the least...
  5. One of the most crazy football games in a while.. Atleti vs Barca. 5 goals in 45 minutes, a penalty (which wasn't one), red card for Gabi for slapping Neymar, Arda who takes of his shoe and throws it to the line referee (yellow card!). What a competition this is, ha!

Can't wait till 7 Feb, attending Atleti vs Real
  6. Originally posted by Remy:One of the most crazy football games in a while.. Atleti vs Barca. 5 goals in 45 minutes, a penalty (which wasn't one), red card for Gabi for slapping Neymar, Arda who takes of his shoe and throws it to the line referee (yellow card!). What a competition this is, ha!

Can't wait till 7 Feb, attending Atleti vs Real
    What a first half. Wow amazing.
  7. Real Madrid are to rename their stadium 'Abu Dhabi Santiago Bernabeu'
  8. Yeah horrible!

Today will be the 'draw' for Mali or Guinee to qualify for the knock-out stage of the Africa Cup, because all their 3 matches ended in a 1-1 draw. Crazy scenario
  9. And if Ivory Coast had drawn with Cameroon, the entire group would have had to be decided this way
  10. That would've been so weird, it would be a draw which I definitely would want to see live
  11. Nice football weekend ahead of us. German Bundesliga will resume duty again today.
    Who will win the City vs Chelsea clash? I still would put my money on Chelsea, even though Costa is suspended.