1. Originally posted by fleavox:I think Morata for Real Madrid is like that ugly girl that wanna date with you when you were teen, but she grows up and became hot making you feel like shit
    hahha i could be ...anyway he is not Benzema , Bale , CR7 ...he went out because he didn t have place on the team
  2. Hey, anything can happen...
    And you beat Real, you can beat Barca too.
  3. mmmm i think they had luck vs Real ...of course they ll have chance to win
  4. I only saw the return. Sure Real had most possession. But Juve have some pretty good chances as well. Bale was nowhere And Ronaldo didn't get in scoring position in the 2nd half at all. So I'd say Juve did well.

Normally Barca is way better, but it's football... And only 1 match. We'll see.

5. This is why they still have a chance ...in 180 minutes Barca win
  6. for me.. don't matter who will win (prefer Juventus, but is ok if Barça win), but I'm glad that Madrid is out... I was used to like Real Madrid when the players were Zidane, Figo, Raul, Roberto Carlos, Morientes, Makelele... even the true Ronaldo... but now they have Pepe and fake Ronaldo
  7. Originally posted by fleavox:for me.. don't matter who will win (prefer Juventus, but is ok if Barça win), but I'm glad that Madrid is out... I was used to like Real Madrid when the players were Zidane, Figo, Raul, Roberto Carlos, Morientes, Makelele... even the true Ronaldo... but now they have Pepe and fake Ronaldo
    i am a Real Madrid fan since a i was a kid ( in Spanish league ) but i don t know why i am in love with Barca since 10/16/2004
  8. Originally posted by patou2:[..]
    i am a Real Madrid fan since a i was a kid ( in Spanish league ) but i don t know why i am in love with Barca since 10/16/2004
    Maybe because the beautiful style of play...
  9. maybe ....and some more ... but i want them to win everything ..they deserve it
  10. What's going on, Pato? Read that Boca have been thrown out of the Copa Libertadores. Shameful behaviour by the fans.

Sadio Mane broke what was thought to be Robbie Fowler's unbeatable record of fastest hat-trick in the Premier League yesterday. He smashed it with three goals in 2:56. Incredible.
  11. Originally posted by patou2:Tim , The United is going to win vs Arsenal ? i m thinking about PG ...i want to give my point to the United but latelly they are not good

Thank you Tim ...awful round for me