1. I would've said United win anyay

Should've been!
  2. Originally posted by iTim:What's going on, Pato? Read that Boca have been thrown out of the Copa Libertadores. Shameful behaviour by the fans.

Sadio Mane broke what was thought to be Robbie Fowler's unbeatable record of fastest hat-trick in the Premier League yesterday. He smashed it with three goals in 2:56. Incredible.

3 goals in less than 3 minutes ????

About Boca juniors .... long history and very shameful ...politics issues ...our holligans attacked River plates ´s player with soemthing like tear gas and the match was suspended but then seems to be part of some kind of political plan ...the Boca´s president fight against the hooligans and this stupid people made that mess
    Finally the CONMEBOL suspended and fined Boca and gave River as winner
    A party converted in a scandal ...very , very sad
  3. Originally posted by patou2:[..]

3 goals in less than 3 minutes ????

About Boca juniors .... long history and very shameful ...politics issues ...our holligans attacked River plates ´s player with soemthing like tear gas and the match was suspended but then seems to be part of some kind of political plan ...the Boca´s president fight against the hooligans and this stupid people made that mess
    Finally the CONMEBOL suspended and fined Boca and gave River as winner
    A party converted in a scandal ...very , very sad
    What I couldn't understand is Boca's own players clapping and "thanking" the fans. WTF?
  4. Oh well... if we're talking about players in a red and white stripped jersey scoring hattricks this weekend AND about shameful pseudo-fans going nuts in a playoff derby, then this is the game for you:

Mexican league, it's a derby (that's why there's fans from both teams) and it's in the playoffs.

*Marco Fabián scored the first 3 goals (great goals by the way) for Chivas.

*After the 4-1, some Atlas supporters invaded the pitch to assault their own players and the manager and many more attempted to brake in aswell.

*Almost 20 minutes later the match continued but both teams basically stopped caring about the game and just let the time went by.

5. hahaha, I knew you were going to put your Chivas here, Bloodraven. Good for you. Shame about the invasions to the field, but it was not as bad as in Argentina.
  6. Benfica
    Benfica!
  7. Here they were criticized too... for me it wasn t big deal that ...and the problem was made by 10 men ( maybe 100 hooligans at all ) and there were near to 60.000 people in the stadium