1. anyone glad for De Boer?
  2. I think he would do really well. He played a big role in the Dutch qualifying for the World Cup final as assistant in 2010. Plus he made Ajax 4 times champion in 6 years with not the best squad of the league.
  3. predictable hard times at the beginning as there are only less than 2 weeks to the start of the season
    is there a good central midfielder with brain and good feet he can take with him from Ajax?
  4. De Boer is the new coach of Inter ,Mancini has given up
  5. Any Celtic fans here?
  6. Big changes coming to Champions League; Italy to have four spots
    The Champions League is expected to undergo severe changes by 2018 including four spots for the top four leagues and ranking system that takes into account historical merits.
    According to Gazzetta dello Sport, by 2018 the Champions League will look to grant four spots to the Bundesliga, Serie A, Premier league, and La Liga.

fisrt step towards the Superleague (or Euroleague a-la basketball)
  7. great! better for general level......there are too many differencies in other leagues in europe.
  8. So Messi's temper tantrum that he was retiring from Argentina lasted 1 month. Talk about loving the drama. I think no one actually believed him.
  9. Its Zlatan time

10. last friendly match today evening against Espanyol and than here we go, next saturday 20th serie A will begin and juventus plays against Fiorentina. We have a superdreamteam this year.....bye
  11. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:So Messi's temper tantrum that he was retiring from Argentina lasted 1 month. Talk about loving the drama. I think no one actually believed him.
    It was his way to decompress the pressure vs his mates after losing the final , IMO ...and it worked well
  12. so quiet here

Bastian Schweinsteiger and Robbie Keane retired from their national teams ... i going to miss them