1. I bought UF and War this weekned. They were both really really fuckin cheap. I almost bought Boy but opted out. Still have yet to lay eyes on October. Wire is possibly the most underrated song of all time.
  2. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01I bought UF and War this weekned. They were both really really fuckin cheap. I almost bought Boy but opted out. Still have yet to lay eyes on October. Wire is possibly the most underrated song of all time.

Yeah, pick Boy up for sure when you get the chance. It's a great album with a lot of brilliant songs.
  3. I was low on cash.
  4. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01I was low on cash.

Yeah, I can relate to that! I'm just saying, when you get the cash to definitely pick up Boy, it's well worth it. October on the other hand.....Hahaha, I'm just kidding. I don't like October as much, but it's still worth having.
  5. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

Yeah, I can relate to that! I'm just saying, when you get the cash to definitely pick up Boy, it's well worth it. October on the other hand.....Hahaha, I'm just kidding. I don't like October as much, but it's still worth having.

Gloria makes it worth it..
  6. Two awesome, absolutely key U2 albums--glad you'll get a chance to listen to them.
  7. Originally posted by MWSAH[..]

Gloria makes it worth it..

Indeed. "I Fall Down" as well.
  8. Congratulations on almost completing your collection!!!

Just a suggestion, amazon.com has great prices: Boy is $2.00 for used and most of the time the discs are in good condition, of course plus shipping. Still a good deal!!!!
  9. Boy is the first album I bought frim U2 !

Its strange to see how the band has evolved in so many years

but, defenitly a great album !
  10. tomorrow is a very underrated song too
  11. like a song is also underrated
  12. Anyone else think Uf may be the best album vocally?