1. Originally posted by tui[..]

not hate thats a strong word. it just never really did anything for me live i must say.. it was such a downer on tour before a stunner number like streets

I'm not the only one! Top post!
  2. Originally posted by MWSAH
    -Worst: Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car

Casper, you blasphemer....
  3. --double post--
  4. Originally posted by tui[..]

Oh really? Yea true for Pride i didn't like that,
    i preferred All i want is you, from Slane that for me was the best intro and performance of streets

totally a million percent agree!
  5. oh crap double post...anyone wanna help me out a bit?
  6. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

Casper, you blasphemer....

7. Best: Bad

Worst... hmmm hard to say but I guess rejoice. But that can change over time caus i used to skip bad the first year or so
  8. Originally posted by Elisa
    Worst... hmmm hard to say but I guess rejoice. But that can change over time caus i used to skip bad the first year or so

LOL! I used to skip UTEOTW!!
  9. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

LOL! I used to skip UTEOTW!!

me too. The ending annoyed me
  10. Surprised at some of the 'nominees'. "An Cat Dubh" worst live song? Are you kidding me?!?!?! But to each their own, I suppose.

For me?

Best = "Where The Streets Have No Name"
    Worst = "Red Light" (Second place would be "New York" which was okay live but not so great on the album.)

Best Live = "Where The Streets Have No Name"
    Worst Live = Staring At The Sun (Electric or Acoustic). Not a horrible song just not quite there.
  11. worst: running to stand still into streets (zoo tv tour)

best: the wanderer

lol...

12. Originally posted by anstratdubh1979Surprised at some of the 'nominees'. "An Cat Dubh" worst live song? Are you kidding me?!?!?! But to each their own, I suppose.

Me too. Never thought I'd see Kite and One listed as worst song. Shocked doesn't cover it.