1. Not news but cool, WWE wrestler at U2
  2. Originally posted by guykirk9:At least Bush and Bono together did help the AIDS crisis in Africa so you have to give credit to Bush in that regard. Very little in politics do you see the right and left cooperate, but Bono and Bush did!

That is indeed very true. Even a strong Bush hater as myself can't deny that.
  3. Years ago Bono thanked our politicians For the promises NOT KEPT.......
  4. Not sure what it means "spoiler-free" in this case, but there's some SoE spoilers in this piece: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/features/the-edge-on-new-u2-album-bonos-brush-with-mortality-w503246

Anyway, something it caught my attention:
    It became "The Fly," it became "Zoo Station" and it became "Light My Way." It ended up being three songs on Achtung Baby.

We're still playing "Light My Way" on this tour.
    They don't call it Ultraviolet? Suddenly it feels like I've been calling it by the wrong name all these years...
  5. From the RS interview it sounds like the album mix YTBTAM will be different than the single(?)
  6. if it's Ciara Lawrence-Evans, the account is protected, so you'll have to post a screenshot
  7. You can feel it but you can't see it...
  8. Basically all she tweets is that she's Edge's cousin and she appears in UV. Every damn tweet.