1. Originally posted by LikeASong:He's letting his hair grow again, which is too bad since his hairline is receding more than ever... He should opt for a shorter hair or else he's soon gonna look like

[image]
    Number 2 all over would suit him
  2. dear mr. geldof,
    please release the song you recorded with u2 during "deep in the heart of no where" sessions.
  3. This was a really, really remarkable interview. I especially loved the first half, where he had his discourse about how he views religion and faith and how that mixes in with their music/music in general. I also like the caveat that he put in there--that Paul's views on love and the eloquence with which he writes them don't excuse his views on women or LGBT folks--and I can tell that, although we've clearly come from vastly different backgrounds, we're both in this really uncomfortable place where we have to assess this thing (this giant framework of religion) that's been part of our lives for so long and grapple with its implications for the world we live in, its imperfections, and how that affects our relationship to it. He's more eloquent and does it on a grander scale and manages to create some beautiful art out of it, whereas I just kind of get angry and vent to my family or occasionally post online about it, but it's really neat to see someone that I look up to going through the same sort of religious/ideological struggle as I am. Just another way to relate to them.

...so yeah. Great interview.