1. In other news they just took the word gullible out of the dictionary.

2. It was an April Fools Day joke. If you go back to the original posts they were made on April 1...Not sure why they are picking up steam again today but it's April 1 all over again...
  3. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]

It was an April Fools Day joke. If you go back to the original posts they were made on April 1...Not sure why they are picking up steam again today but it's April 1 all over again...

Yep. Photos were from 2018. People have too much time on their hands. Some dude is pushing this hard on X at the moment.. not very good at listening.
  4. Originally posted by U21960:[..]
    Lance Schart 's Twitter. He works in media/music biz. He explains where these items came from [proof/print artwork] on a U2 project that was canceled. It was under a NDA agreement which printer houses are subjected to when working with artists.

He also does an elaborate April Fools joke each year. He's even done the Songs of Ascent thing before. This was his annual U2 joke and was first posted the morning of April 1.

5. Originally posted by jnatzke11:[..]
    Ummm...not to be a downer, but this isn't real. Lance Schart does extensive (and exhausting in my opinion) April Fool's pranks each year, and this is the 2024 edition.

Don't trust anything he posts on that day, no matter how official it looks!

^ This. (Sorry didn't see your post before my own...)
  6. I'm generally pretty cautious at " U2 rumors" but I wasn't aware of his prank history. Not funny at this point and the fact it got recycled 5 days later.
  7. I don't know why people would spend actual money to prank people online that they don't know.
  8. guys these things obviously are fake, we all know when it will be the end for them...
  9. The stickers pretty much give it a way saying "The long awaited Final Album " would never be put on a new release and the band has never said that SOA would be their last album they've only said it existed and needed to be finished, but credit to this guy for catching some people out as the album has been floating around a long time and rumours of it getting released has been an ongoing debate for well over a decade.
  10. LOL. Old photos and 15 songs ? Not likely.

Getting Eno/Lanois team would be nice though.

11. 15 Songs on 1LP 😂 also no any serial number and title here 100% fake