1. I loved it, but i hadn't heard the original first. still love it!
  2. I think it was a very nice detail for disappointed Muse fans after the previous day's cancellation. Similar to Snow Patrol playing Wonderwall and Champagne Supernova after Oasis cancelled at V Festival...
  3. They did an excellent cover of Joy Division's Shadow Play. I don't like Muse at all so could care less. I just learned Brandon plays bass on For Reasons Unknown. That song rocked. The Smashing Pumpkins' Disarm was very good. And the encore was excellent and rocked. I wish i was there. I look forward to their new album.
  4. Originally posted by raynman009:They did an excellent cover of Joy Division's Shadow Play. I don't like Muse at all so could care less. I just learned Brandon plays bass on For Reasons Unknown. That song rocked. The Smashing Pumpkins' Disarm ws very good. And the finale was excellent. I wish i was there. I look forward to their new album.
    For Reasons Unknown is a painfully beautiful song. The Albert Hall version with the "butterflies stop fluttering" speech mid song is...
  5. edit: double post
  6. Honestly have no objections to the two tracks we've heard so far.
  7. Do not understand the hate for The Man. I think this song is very good so far. I like the humor behind it because it obviously isn't a serious song, which reminds of 90's U2. Also the music video he is wearing a Macphisto-esque suit in one of the shots