1. Loving both songs, looking forward to the album.
  2. I have to say, when The Man first came out I hated it, and on paper, I still do.

...but whenever it comes on the radio I get super hyped, and start singing along to it, and find myself wanting to hear it when I'm not.

I STILL HATE IT THOUGH.

In all seriousness, my main worry is that The Man and Run For Cover sound completely different. I was hoping for a real thematic album in the vein of Sam's Town.
  3. Wonderful wonderful on Spotify just now.
  4. This is definitely sounding like it's going to be a unique sounding album, but is it the album I want to hear from The Killers?

That's what I'm still unsure of at the moment.
  5. I wonder if these songs can be any indication of a direction songs of experience will take, considering they're working with jacknife lee on Bono's recommendation. I think these new songs definitely have the influence of someone outside of the band on them.

Drummer on working with Lee in a recent interview: "He wanted to make a rock 'n' roll record, but he also knew we had to do something different to stay relevant," Vannucci claims
  6. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:Just to solidify a bit more that there's something odd going on, Dave only has songwriting credits for four songs on the upcoming album, and (I haven't seen it yet) he wasn't even playing lead guitar on their performances on Kimmel the other night (their other guitarist Ted was, Dave was playing rhythm).

well looks like we have reason for dave not playing lead then. Dave is no longer touring with the band in addition to Mark, info in new Q magazine article
  7. Uh oh
  8. Just as I sus/expected
  9. I feel victimized.

(Pun totally intended)