1. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:Such a nice strat! I can't tell, is it black? Or is it a dark greenish colour? It looks like it could be both! Either way the finish is great!

And right now I'm down to my telecater and my strat. I don't think I've taken any recent pics of my stuff, maybe I'll do that today.

Not only a nice guitar but also a nice camera.
  2. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:Such a nice strat! I can't tell, is it black? Or is it a dark greenish colour? It looks like it could be both! Either way the finish is great!

And right now I'm down to my telecater and my strat. I don't think I've taken any recent pics of my stuff, maybe I'll do that today.

It's a dark, sparkly (?) green, almost metalic. Super cool. Doesn't come across too well in the pics, though.

hahaha Tim I hadn't combed my hair that day
  3. Wow! It's ... just ... stunning.
    Happy playing
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

It's a dark, sparkly (?) green, almost metalic. Super cool. Doesn't come across too well in the pics, though.

hahaha Tim I hadn't combed my hair that day

Really eh? That's super awesome, never seen that colour before!
  5. it isnt common, its a special finish only made in a speficif range of time, 1985-93 I think! I loooove it!
  6. That looks quite interesting... Is the reverb a real reverb or is it digital modelling?
  7. Something is definitely wrong with my Spider 15W... it buzzes/rattles on everything with a bit of low end in it. I think the speaker is broken.

Hope some warranty will give something... otherwise I feel like putting it through some serious physical abuse.
  8. Just bought this:

Zoom G2.1u for me Can't wait to try it!!!

9. Just bought some new gear :) testing out my new VOX Nighttrain and Malekko 616 analog delay. Im freakin out about this delay. Sounds like a memory man and its smaller and not as expensive :)
  10. I know it's easier said than done, but I'd love to hear this properly mic'd, because even with just the camera mic it sounds really good! Good stuff man!