1. I bought a £325 acoustic guitar yesterday. My spanish guitar just isn't adequate enough for me and sounds like shit.

After playing about, I decided to go for a Freshman Apollo 2O. It's got a lovely tone, beautiful finish to it and looks stunning. I thought it was brilliant for the price actually and was exactly what I was looking for.

I apologise for the crappy quality photo - the camera on my phone is terrible.
  2. Originally posted by KieranU2:I bought a £325 acoustic guitar yesterday. My spanish guitar just isn't adequate enough for me and sounds like shit.

After playing about, I decided to go for a Freshman Apollo 2O. It's got a lovely tone, beautiful finish to it and looks stunning. I thought it was brilliant for the price actually and was exactly what I was looking for.

[image]

I apologise for the crappy quality photo - the camera on my phone is terrible.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES CONGRATSSSSS YES YES YES YES YES YES
  3. Oh, Kieran.

Well done. That is so lovely.
  4. Thanks, guys. You are allowed to play it anytime you want
  5. Thanks for the offer, I might hold you to that when I'm around northern lands

6. It's proving to be much more difficult to customize and get right than my previous Digitech multieffect pedal, but also much more good sounding. And it's wonderful, looks more proffessional and it's very well built Overall a good purchase for 75€ I think
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

It's proving to be much more difficult to customize and get right than my previous Digitech multieffect pedal, but also much more good sounding. And it's wonderful, looks more proffessional and it's very well built Overall a good purchase for 75€ I think

I've got the Zoom GX1N, similar quality of effects if a bit more limited, easier to fiddle about with. My brother has a similar pedal to yours but without the expression pedal, good bit of kit although like you say, pain in the arse to set up though!
  8. Nice Kieran!!

I should actually be getting my new acoustic that some of you may remember me telling you the story about any week now. Can't wait. I'll have to cancel life when I get it.
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

It's proving to be much more difficult to customize and get right than my previous Digitech multieffect pedal, but also much more good sounding. And it's wonderful, looks more proffessional and it's very well built Overall a good purchase for 75€ I think

And I'm gonna swap it for the next model (G2.1Nu, with a better screen, loop function, full expression pedal... even more versatility) for 0 costs this weekend! haha great transaction overall
  10. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:I know it's easier said than done, but I'd love to hear this properly mic'd, because even with just the camera mic it sounds really good! Good stuff man!

alex this delay is freaking me out man...I cant believe how warm it sounds.
  11. Awesome! It does sound really warm even with the camera mic (which I'm sure doesn't do it any justice!) On a different note, a newer delay pedal I've heard is nothing short of amazing (for different reasons) is the Strymon Timeline delay. Super expensive, but apparently it just sings. You should check it out!

Man I'm having a really bad case of G.A.S right now.. (for those of you who don't know what that is, and I'm sure most of you do, it's gear acquisition syndrome) Part of me really wants to get a pedalboard and have a simple setup, but that doesn't come cheap, and the other part of me wants to sell some electric stuff and buy a really nice acoustic! Two opposite ends of the spectrum!

And BOTH right after I decided that I'd start saving money!
  12. yup all my crew has timelines. im jealous. they are exactly what youve heard. nothing short of amazing hahah