1. I agree that the set isn't very well balanced - and it's part of what I was trying to say. It's fair to assume that the bulk of the audience won't know his solo material and I understand that the ego inside him would be pushing to have a good chunk of these songs, but c'mon! Do a 50/50 at least.
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Exactly what I was going to. And don't forget Pearl Jam, Green Day, MUSE, the Ramones... The list goes on. Noel might be one of our favorite, and one of the biggest ones, but nowhere near the "best" as a whole, objectively.

Green Day and Ramones?!!
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Exactly what I was going to. And don't forget Pearl Jam, Green Day, MUSE, the Ramones... The list goes on. Noel might be one of our favorite, and one of the biggest ones, but nowhere near the "best" as a whole, objectively.

Green Day and Ramones?!!
  4. I liked his set, I never listened to his solo stuff, but after Dublin and Amsterdam I can say I am a fan! The Death Of You And Me is my favourite.
  5. Ramones supported them in a few Zoo TV dates (I don't know how many, but at least both 1993 Spanish dates together with Utah Saints).

I was wrong with Green Day, I would have swore that they were support band in some of the late 2006 shows but it seems not - only a couple of collaborations here and there.
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Ramones supported them in a few Zoo TV dates (I don't know how many, but at least both 1993 Spanish dates together with Utah Saints).

I was wrong with Green Day, I would have swore that they were support band in some of the late 2006 shows but it seems not - only a couple of collaborations here and there.
    Wow didn't know about Ramones (or forgot it) but that must be amazing to have your favourite band opening up for you.
  7. Ordered the 7 inch The Death Of You And Me single
  8. It's a great one! Got all the singles that NGHFB have ever released as well as the vinyl box set too! The different colour vinyls from the Chasing Yesterday album are really awesome too!