1. NGHFB have a new album coming in November
  2. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    Brave I think. Maybe over reaching though, especially so soon after doing the festival circuit. He isn't as marketable as Noel and it'll only really interest the die hard Oasis fans. I'm sure they've did their research before booking the venues.

You'd be surprised how many people my age like Liam. A bunch of friends went to Reading and said he was their highlight.

I can't stand him either.
  3. Each of his controversial tweets will guarantee him a thousand more tickets sold for each of the shows. 15 controversial tweets (not hard at all for him) and there's each arena sold out

4. Miami snippet confirmed.
  5. Belfast gig upgraded from one of the smallest venues to the largest venue we have. All based on presage demand. Colour me surprised.
  6. Originally posted by germcevoy:Belfast gig upgraded from one of the smallest venues to the largest venue we have. All based on presage demand. Colour me surprised.
    And I thought the Ulster Hall was already too big for the wanker Not sure if he'll fill up the SSE, that's where U2 played last tour right? And they struggled to sell the second night I seem to remember.
  7. Can't pull a single ticket for Manchester haha
  8. Nor Birmingham and Nottingham either. Nowhere else is practical enough for me.