1. Are these 3 sold out already?
  2. Just the standard response from eventim and Ticketmaster: "We couldn't find any tickets matching your search. There are a lot of people shopping right now and some may get released"

That's for a fairly global search too, just 1 ticket in the building. Haven't checked the other venues as they're just impractical.
  3. Twitter full of complaints, tickets already up to £200 on the wanker sites.
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    And I thought the Ulster Hall was already too big for the wanker Not sure if he'll fill up the SSE, that's where U2 played last tour right? And they struggled to sell the second night I seem to remember.

Same venue but seat plan shows stage won't be at the end of the arena. Some bands setup to play for half or two thirds of the arena. Means they can still "sell out" and if the demand is there then change to the full arena setup and release more tickets.
  5. That's cheating But yeah I get it. They do the same here, they push the stage further or closer and sell less or more seats depending on the demand.

@Tim that's bad. Sorry for you if you really wanted to go.
  6. Belfast now sold out

7. Sold out indeed. It might even have been updated to full arena during the sale. All a bit confusing. I've got two standing tickets for me and a mate. Still not sure I want to go
  8. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    Sold out indeed. It might even have been updated to full arena during the sale. All a bit confusing. I've got two standing tickets for me and a mate. Still not sure I want to go
    I take they're standard paper tickets that you can transfer or sold without much hassle, right? How much were they if I may ask?
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I take they're standard paper tickets that you can transfer or sold without much hassle, right? How much were they if I may ask?
    Yup. £35 each. I paid no fees as my buddy in ticketmaster sorts it.
  10. Ah, your famous ticketbastard pal. Lucky you! 35 quid is not that much, but it's still 35 quid more than I'd want to pay for seeing Liam