1. I was looking back at his last few setlists and he only went one Better with 14 songs. I think he played a bit more in the uK but definitely should be playing 18 minimum probably even 20.
  2. Originally posted by RUMMY:Just got home from Liam's show in Toronto.

It was great...until it wasn't. 13 songs....no encore...no proper end-of-show "goodbye."

Kind of disappointing to be honest.

Wow. Think I got 18 songs in Belfast. That’s not good for a proper tour show.
  3. New album sounds too poppy for Noel, a bit unnatural at first listen. Man Who Built the Moon is quality and Dead in the Water is best on the album for me. Everything else sorta just blends into one
  4. Even if show under 18 songs lasts for 2 hours?
  5. Yeah 2 hours would be a better guide as I think 18 Liam/oasis songs would be nearer the hour and a half mark which is still too short.
  6. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I was looking back at his last few setlists and he only went one Better with 14 songs. I think he played a bit more in the uK but definitely should be playing 18 minimum probably even 20.
    I don't think his voice can do 18-20 songs per night because of the way he sings..
  7. Originally posted by RUMMY:Just got home from Liam's show in Toronto.

It was great...until it wasn't. 13 songs....no encore...no proper end-of-show "goodbye."

Kind of disappointing to be honest.
    Wow, that is uber lame. Sorry to hear
  8. Hey, it was great hearing all of those Oasis classics and (most of) the new tunes sounded great. Not sure what his (Liam's) issue was... (supposedly the crowd was a bit lame???? It WAS a sellout, mind you)...but the sudden ending pretty much ruined the show.

Those 13 songs took him under an hour to perform. On at 9:10. Off at 10:05.
  9. Yeah, I see. Oh man, 55 minutes. How much were the tickets if I might ask?

Rock 'n' Roll Star
    Morning Glory
    Greedy Soul
    Wall of Glass
    I've All I Need
    Bold
    For What It's Worth
    Some Might Say
    Slide Away
    I Get By
    You Better Run
    Be Here Now
    Cigarettes & Alcohol

It's actually a very good setlist........... for a festival. For a standalone show is far less than enough
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:Yeah, I see. Oh man, 55 minutes. How much were the tickets if I might ask?

Rock 'n' Roll Star
    Morning Glory
    Greedy Soul
    Wall of Glass
    I've All I Need
    Bold
    For What It's Worth
    Some Might Say
    Slide Away
    I Get By
    You Better Run
    Be Here Now
    Cigarettes & Alcohol

It's actually a very good setlist........... for a festival. For a standalone show is far less than enough
    Solid indeed...but Live Forever was on the printed setlist and he just walked off, ended the show, no indication that he was done...

Poor ending to an otherwise solid performance,

He should have played at least two of LF, Wonderwall, and Supersonic in an encore. Everyone would have left very happy instead of this outcome.
  11. At least you got slide away as a consolation