1. Today we celebrate the second birthday of U2start.com.

U2start.com was founded on July 24, 2006. The site started out as a personal site because of the many U2 websites on the internet. I wanted to create an overview for myself where I could easily see the headlines from various U2 websites on one page. I also hated the terrible availability of U2 bootlegs on the internet so I created an easy page where people could easily download some bootlegs from free hosting services. You can say that U2start was created out of the things I missed as an U2 fan on the internet.

the first and second U2start

And so here we are, growing and growing. U2start.com is now visited by more than half a million people all over the world each month, all of them requesting more than a million pages on this site each month. Next month we will release version 2.9 of U2start, which will be totally ready for the upcoming album and tour.

Thanks for begin a fan, thanks for being a member and visitor of U2start.com. Also my appreciations for our dedicated crew and the people who helped making this site what it is today.

All the best, thanks
  2. Happy b-day U2Start! Thank you Remy for giving us this great gift!!!

3. happy b day to the best site on the inetrnet
  4. happy birthday and cheers to such a great site.
  5. Happy b'day U2start, and thankyou Remy
  6. Thanks Remy and Happy Birthday U2start!
  7. Happy birthday to the best site for the best fans of the best band!
  8. oooh, happy birthday to the site
    now will u2 give us a private show?
    pretty pls?

9. Well done to all involved
  10. woohoo! Nice! keep on going Remy
  11. I have been a member here for about a year I think, maybe a bit less. And I have loved being a part of this site. I don't post as much as other people on here, but it's amazing to read other fans opinions, get bootlegs, and just talk about my favourite band on Earth. I'd like to thank Remy, as well as the other admin's for this awesome site. Thanks a lot guys! This site should be U2's main site, not U2.com. Happy birthday U2start!
  12. wow , my b-day is on 25th of July , just one day after U2start.com

HAPPY B-Day U2start