1. Originally posted by thebonodrumsU2start FOR LIFE !!!

*signed*
  2. Originally posted by thebonodrumsU2start FOR LIFE !!!

He got also my vote
  3. a little late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!
  4. Originally posted by yuri31[..]

veteran

A very happy veteran. If it wasn't for this site I wouldn't have heard or seen half the stuff here, met half the awesome people from so many sides of the world and learnt so much about different cultures and generally talking about pretty much everything possible at ridiculous times of the morning.

However, those ridiculous times of the morning are the best to find most people (2am - 4am). This is possibly the best community in the world and everyone is so friendly to each other. You don't get that on a lot of fan sites - when I registered here, there were maybe only 200+ people - now there's around 11,000+. That is a hell of an achievement.
  5. a few days late, but nonetheless, happy birthday u2start and a big thumbs up to all those who make this site what it is
  6. I simply must express my appreciation for your hard work, and above all, this brilliant web-site! Its magnificence actually surprised me, although I already had rather high expectations. Furthermore - to think all of this is absolutely free without any hatches, is even more amazing!

I only wish the download services this site uses for the bootlegs made it justice...

7. If I'd only paid attention when I first became a member, and not wasted 3-4 months before actually realising the place had forums, I might be half the veteran you are lol.
    Originally posted by drewhiggins:A very happy veteran. If it wasn't for this site I wouldn't have heard or seen half the stuff here, met half the awesome people from so many sides of the world and learnt so much about different cultures and generally talking about pretty much everything possible at ridiculous times of the morning.

However, those ridiculous times of the morning are the best to find most people (2am - 4am). This is possibly the best community in the world and everyone is so friendly to each other. You don't get that on a lot of fan sites - when I registered here, there were maybe only 200+ people - now there's around 11,000+. That is a hell of an achievement.

Can't disagree with anything there at all lol. Well said m'man.
  8. This site is fantastic - it's a group of people sharing what they love for the simple reason that they can. No one on this site is in it for money but instead it's about our love for the best band on the planet. I'm raising a glass to Remy and everyone else on here. Cheers!
  9. Originally posted by thejonner:This site is fantastic - it's a group of people sharing what they love for the simple reason that they can. No one on this site is in it for money but instead it's about our love for the best band on the planet. I'm raising a glass to Remy and everyone else on here. Cheers!

Yeah that's the British way to celebrate, isn't it!?

10. That sounds unnecessarily caustic to me. Careful please.

PS. agree with Drew. 100%

Originally posted by drewhiggins:[..]

A very happy veteran. If it wasn't for this site I wouldn't have heard or seen half the stuff here, met half the awesome people from so many sides of the world and learnt so much about different cultures and generally talking about pretty much everything possible at ridiculous times of the morning.

11. Happy Birthday U2start! another veteran here.. its so good to see how it keeps growing and growing! Thanks so much Remy!