1. Just wrote my first review, for Red Rocks. Great addition Remy!
  2. Remy, You are the freaking king! Thank you so much!! Congrats
  3. This is bloody brilliant. Love the bootleg reviews and the link into BRT from the homepage!

Oh and the bootleg section, separated into different legs!
  4. The review system is absolutely flawless - excellent job Remy. I'm blown away - the site upgrade was worth the wait.
  5. i'm awat for 2 hours and come back to find the site has changes , liking it aswell
  6. Originally posted by gmc:Well done young Sir,always enjoy my time here......

And a big shout out to Dan,crew member now,eh ? Nicely played fella.......

Always wanted the "Preview Message" & copy & paste facility for pics,'cos I never understood the way you could do it (It's an age thing you know )

Just a thought,would it be possible to add "Preview Message" for Private Messages too ?

That wouldn't be so hard to make, will see what I can do!
  7. looks great...
  8. Well done! Very exciting. I'll be posting until my fingers bleed

9. Done! You can now also preview PM's.

10. What took you,a bit quicker next time Excellent Remy,I just thought it would be a nice touch,always nice to preview what the recipient are going to see.
  11. I also especially love the new bootleg features with the reviews you can post (you are only allowed to write in german i guess ????). I hope I find time and mood to write a bit about some of my fave bootlegs in the future. And I hope and am looking forward to seeing this section growing.

I'm sorry if it's done already, but I guess the reveiws from the bootleg round table are going to be added aren't they ?

Oh and I also like the 'buddy'stuff, and the option to see topics someone posted in
  12. Originally posted by loftarasa:I also especially love the new bootleg features with the reviews you can post (you are only allowed to write in german i guess ????). I hope I find time and mood to write a bit about some of my fave bootlegs in the future. And I hope and am looking forward to seeing this section growing.

No, you can't write it in German, only English

I'm sorry if it's done already, but I guess the reveiws from the bootleg round table are going to be added aren't they ?

There are already there, all of them