1. Thanks, Remy! This is awesome, although the javascript (I think? AJAX? I'm too lazy to figure out myself) on the frontpage for displaying bootlegs is causing Firefox (on Ubuntu Hardy) to hang like mad.
  2. Originally posted by digitize:Thanks, Remy! This is awesome, although the javascript (I think? AJAX? I'm too lazy to figure out myself) on the frontpage for displaying bootlegs is causing Firefox (on Ubuntu Hardy) to hang like mad.

It's Javascript, should work fine in Firefox. Can you try another browser? If it does the same, I can make the effect go away for your account if you like.
  3. wow man, not too shabby. not too shabby at all.

good job!
  4. looks nice, but I'll have to get used to it...it's still a bit strange to me.......it won't bite me, will it?
  5. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

It's Javascript, should work fine in Firefox. Can you try another browser? If it does the same, I can make the effect go away for your account if you like.

I'm too lazy to install another browser at the moment, or boot into another OS, so you can keep it as is... it's not a big deal, just a minor annoyance.
  6. Originally posted by digitize:[..]

I'm too lazy to install another browser at the moment, or boot into another OS, so you can keep it as is... it's not a big deal, just a minor annoyance.

Alright, enjoy

7. Only time can tell
  8. That's a great, major improvement -- fantastic job, many thanks!
  9. I thought: Google got YouTube, right?
    Probabily U2 will get U2start in the next future...

Seriously, I thing this site needs only official stuff. Nothing else
    I don't know if it's better to be free or associated to U2, but I know this site is the best anyone could imagine, including U2!