1. The almighty Achtung Baby turns 25 years old today

2. Their best album, created whilst thoughts of 'is this the end' were looming.
    Quite remarkable that out of those dark days in Berlin, came an album that probably has defined them.
    The end? Achtung Baby was U2 just getting started!
  3. Whenever I want to listen to Achtung Baby, I can't JUST listen to Achtung Baby. I need to spend a few week becoming totally engrossed in ZooTV again and again

That means:

-Watching Rattle and Hum
    -Watching From The Sky Down
    -Listening to Achtung Baby
    -Reading At The End of the World
    -Reading that section of U2byU2
    -Watching all the TV specials, interviews, etc.
    -Watching all the available full-shows that are available (in chronological order - I actually like to do it so they match the book as I'm reading it)
    -Getting to Zooropa
    -Sydney

etc. etc.

Hell yeah.
  4. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:Whenever I want to listen to Achtung Baby, I can't JUST listen to Achtung Baby. I need to spend a few week becoming totally engrossed in ZooTV again and again

That means:

-Watching Rattle and Hum
    -Watching all the available full-shows that are available (in chronological order - I actually like to do it so they match the book as I'm reading it)
    -Getting to Zooropa
    -Sydney

etc. etc.

Hell yeah.
    That is adorably sick
  5. Just a quick version of So Cruel to commemorate Achtung Baby's 25 b-day One take (first take), with lyric mistakes and all, but who cares. What a song. What an album

6. Nice!

PS: often the real singer misses the lyrics
  7. took me forever to like this album. called zooropa superior for a long, long time. maybe I had to reach a certain age to "get" it
  8. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:Whenever I want to listen to Achtung Baby, I can't JUST listen to Achtung Baby. I need to spend a few week becoming totally engrossed in ZooTV again and again

That means:

-Watching Rattle and Hum
    -Getting to Zooropa
    -Sydney

etc. etc.

Hell yeah.
    This is awesome.
  9. thank you Martah and Dave

@Jana Zooropa is an increíble album so we can all understand that and yes, Achtung Baby is like good wine, it takes a while to appreciate, but once you do...