1. Originally posted by LikeASong:thank you Martah and Dave

@Jana Zooropa is an increíble album so we can all understand that and yes, Achtung Baby is like good wine, it takes a while to appreciate, but once you do...
    Your cover was fantastic.

2. Love it! Definitely makes me want to reread At the End of the World, too. Don't think I've ever read a book so fun and so thought-provoking at the same time.

3. Love it! Definitely makes me want to reread At the End of the World, too. Don't think I've ever read a book so fun and so thought-provoking at the same time.
  4. Danke schön Remy and Dane

5. Excellent cover! Always took me a while to love this one quite as much as the rest of AB, but it's stripping it back that reveals just how great it is.
  6. Giving a listen to the b-sides 20th anniversary disc and just noticed the song Down All The Days! Wow, I'm just blown away by the song!
    I don't look down on the music for Numb which is pretty much the same music here but I didn't really think too highly of it either, presented in this way it just works so well though. So much about this song is good but I can't quite put it into words. Lots of emotion in the vocals to this song, somewhat reminiscent of North And South Of The River to me.
    What are all your thoughts on Down All The Days?
  7. Originally posted by NeonTiger64:Giving a listen to the b-sides 20th anniversary disc and just noticed the song Down All The Days! Wow, I'm just blown away by the song!
    I don't look down on the music for Numb which is pretty much the same music here but I didn't really think too highly of it either, presented in this way it just works so well though. So much about this song is good but I can't quite put it into words. Lots of emotion in the vocals to this song, somewhat reminiscent of North And South Of The River to me.
    It's fucking brilliant
  8. Originally posted by NeonTiger64:Giving a listen to the b-sides 20th anniversary disc and just noticed the song Down All The Days! Wow, I'm just blown away by the song!
    Was one of my favorite surprises from the box... I remember during the first days that I heard the b-sides disc I repeat Down All The Days several times...

And I have to confess I was curious about the finished version of Heaven and Hell, and was a bit disappointed at the time.... but right now 5 years later, I love both versions.
  9. I really loved all three versions of 'She's gonna blow your house down' from Salome demos but was disappointed how it ended up on the bonus disc of anniversary edition. Without wahwah effect,without solo,without the bridge, shortened to half (from almost 7 minutes)...
  10. what has possessed them to allow love is blindness to be used in a fragrance ad? And how do I eradicate the memory of it?
  11. You mean this?