1. What is your exact error? Which file is corrupt, do you certainly have all parts?
  2. When I right click to open the winrar files this message appears - 'the file is corrupt - unexpected end of archive'.
  3. Originally posted by SIRBONO:When I right click to open the winrar files this message appears - 'the file is corrupt - unexpected end of archive'.

You're sure you start with opening the first part01.rar file, and you're sure you have all parts? You should have 41 files in total. They should all be 100 MB in size, exactly.
  4. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

You're sure you start with opening the first part01.rar file, and you're sure you have all parts? You should have 41 files in total. They should all be 100 MB in size, exactly.

I have all 41 parts, and I am starting with the first rar file, still no luck.

Most of t he parts are 102,400 KB, others are 87,000 and 95,000 and the last one is 6,648KB
  5. Originally posted by SIRBONO:[..]

I have all 41 parts, and I am starting with the first rar file, still no luck.

Most of t he parts are 102,400 KB, others are 87,000 and 95,000 and the last one is 6,648KB

That's not correct, the files with less than 102,400 kb in filesize you need to download again. They were probably interrupted before you downloaded the whole thing. Last one checks out.
  6. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

That's not correct, the files with less than 102,400 kb in filesize you need to download again. They were probably interrupted before you downloaded the whole thing. Last one checks out.

I shall give that a try ;-)

7. Hello, for anyone who don't want the MKV think.
    At U2Torrent you can download the Double Layer DVD.

Original info: "This is simultaneously being torrented on U2torrents, the traders den and dime, so grab it from any location"

http://u2torrents.com/torrents-details.php?id=4294

8. Great stuff, so now I need to buy a dual layer DVD-disc...
  9. I am newbie to these MKV files. So once I have downloaded all 41 parts, I need to open Part 01 first and open them in numerical order?

Also - what is the recommended player for these files on an iMac?

Any help much appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Also - part 41 appears to be 6.5MB, not 100. I have downloaded it 2x to make sure - is this correct?
  10. damn this looks awesome