1. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

I don't think iPods find it very funny to play HD material, they can't
    There is another Honolulu show in our video bootleg section, this one can be used better, just DivX.

The DVD can be ripped and clear you are.

2. Still you lose a lot of quality then I think, and that's not HD too.

3. I know, but he never said he wanted an HD iPod-video.
  4. What would be the best way to convert the mkv file(s) in order to be able to burn a dvd (and not completely degrade the great quality of the video?
  5. Originally posted by ap5:What would be the best way to convert the mkv file(s) in order to be able to burn a dvd (and not completely degrade the great quality of the video?

Register over on u2torrents and download the DVD version. It's not gonna be hd but it should look good enough
  6. Appreciate the suggestion on the torrent, but I cannot use torrents on this network - I have the mkv file, so would like to convert it if there is a way.
  7. Originally posted by ap5:Appreciate the suggestion on the torrent, but I cannot use torrents on this network - I have the mkv file, so would like to convert it if there is a way.

Use a program called ConvertXtoDVD, you can convert mkv files to DVD this way.
  8. Originally posted by Remy:The lossless recording of the audio source (aud-aud-iem) is now available, the lossy one will be available within a week

The lossy one is now also available in our bootleg section. Make sure you get this one.
  9. Hey Remy, when I'm extracting the files it asks me for part 40, but there is no part 40. What to do?

EDIT: I found it! Part 40 is listed as Part XL
  10. Originally posted by aussiemofo:Hey Remy, when I'm extracting the files it asks me for part 40, but there is no part 40. What to do?

EDIT: I found it! Part 40 is listed as Part XL

Yep, the order is wrong. Good job
  11. This is a beautiful thing.
  12. i was unable to get this version to work, but grabbed the torrent and easily got it burnt to a dual layer DVD...WOW is all i can say. I was there that night and can't believe i'm getting to relive it. This is BY FAR the best bootleg dvd of a concert i've ever scene. AMAZING

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED MAKE THIS HAPPEN