1. Happy New Year to everyone here !
  2. it's 2009 here already...it been 2009 for an hour now...so happy new year everybody
  3. Just past the midnight hour here

Happy New Year guys.

Here's to a great one ahead
  4. It's 1:41 am, but I don't care! Happy new year!

"All is quiet..."
  5. I managed to log on using my friend's computer and am listening to NYD on YouTube! I maintained tradition! Happy new year to one and all, let's hope this one is a memorable one for the right reasons
  6. Happy New Year Everybody! I can't believe it's here already!
    It's been great being apart of this community. You guys are the best. U2start is the best!!

Our year! Our Year!!
    U2009!!!!!

7. Happy new year U2 fans! Thanks for the reminder Remy, about NYD. I'll be sure to blast it super loud on my stereo.
  8. Originally posted by drewhiggins:As Keith Richards once said: "Gold rings on you all, bless you all..."

Anyway, Happy New Year 2009 to you all and try not to blow yourselves up with fireworks.

and also, "It's good to be here, its good to be anywhere!" 2009 is almost here!!! This year is gonna kick some asss!!! U2 IS BACK!
  9. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:[..]

and also, "It's good to be here, its good to be anywhere!" 2009 is almost here!!! This year is gonna kick some asss!!! U2 IS BACK!

It's good to see you all. It's good to see anybody!

Has the USA not had their New Year's celebrations yet?
  10. HAPPY NEW YEAR U2START!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. i wannna b withu b with you night 7day. i amwith u again. happy New Year. hey. giddy up. wish i cud take u allout for a celebraterey pint or two.
  12. Happy New Year to all of you. To celebrate, I played the PopMart Mexico version of "New Year's Day" at midnight. Enjoy yourselves and let's rule the world in 2009!