1. Happy new year to all of you guys. May this year bring joy in our lives and a great album in our ears!!!
  2. I hope all you guys had a nice evening! Still 2 months and 1 day till NLOTH!

3. I count how I count, but I'm pretty sure it's still 3 months to go

4. Well, by the time you are finished counting we're already sick of the new album I think

January, and February, are 2 months. March the second is the release date, that is the beginning of March, not the end, so 2 months
  5. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

Well, by the time you are finished counting we're already sick of the new album I think

January, and February, are 2 months. March the second is the release date, that is the beginning of March, not the end, so 2 months

I count in a different way
    still January, February and a bit of March so that's 3 months, even though one is not complete

it doesn't really matter, the important thing is that we have the new U2 album soon!
  6. could I ask some Zeuropeans if they remeber what was it like when their currency changed to Euro? we have this thing since the midnight
  7. Originally posted by yuri31:could I ask some Zeuropeans if they remeber what was it like when their currency changed to Euro? we have this thing since the midnight

A lot of things became more expensive...

8. our actually unbelievably dumb government made a campaign which would guarantee that shops won't change prices because of Euro, i.e. goods will have the same value in Euro as they had in Slovak Crowns. 'We change the currency, not the price'. There's one guy who draws caricatures and pictures which are daily published in newspaper.

lol

I'll have to get a new idea of what is expensive and what's cheap
  9. Happy new year lads!

2009 will be our year indeed! I'm so excited!! Hope to see the guys this year

10. with the hype of the new album and the pre-album talk those two monthes will past as fast as it could or i hope so
  11. happy U2009 everyone :-)
  12. Originally posted by yuri31:[..]

our actually unbelievably dumb government made a campaign which would guarantee that shops won't change prices because of Euro, i.e. goods will have the same value in Euro as they had in Slovak Crowns. 'We change the currency, not the price'. There's one guy who draws caricatures and pictures which are daily published in newspaper.

[image]lol

I'll have to get a new idea of what is expensive and what's cheap

In Holland, they changed the number...one Guilder (our previous currency) was worth 2,20 Euro. Things that were 4 Guilders, became 4 Euros...it changed a bit since then though.