1. Originally posted by NeverTrustACowgirl:Bono is one of the greatest person on earth BUT HE IS VERY VAIN ALTHOUGH IT SEEMS LIKE HE WANTS TO BE VERY NORMAL!!!...he really is vain...
    and he always talks about how big is Edge's ego but actually he's got very big ego..

Hear hear

He is vain and has an ego, no doubt about that. That's why he's the frontman though.

He wouldn't be Bono if he was understated and humble now would he?

True, he could have a much worse trademark eg. Kiss, Axl Rose
  2. He just wants to be cool...and he has that allergy.
  3. Where could I find some rip-offs?
  4. I hope he doesn't wear them during the next tour. Then he will be more genuine.

5. No way. I want the works, eye liner and rose colored glasses. What he wore for the Grammys That's just me though
  6. Wonder what will become of 'Jesse'...

7. Where can this information be found? (I'm not doubting you, I'd just like to learn more) It's nice that we have a new ego (hopefully)!!!
  8. Originally posted by U2Nick:[..]

Where can this information be found? (I'm not doubting you, I'd just like to learn more) It's nice that we have a new ego (hopefully)!!!

Read that in several interviews with the band in the last few weeks. I'll look for it right away

9. Originally posted by BonoA month before the album's release, U2 are onstage at the Grammys, hurtling towards the end of their first live version of Get On Your Boots, when Bono does something weird: he pulls off his shades. And underneath -- hey, is that eyeliner?

"I thought I looked very sexy in eye make-up," he half-jokes afterwards. The look, he explains, was meant to be more Elvis than emo. It turns out to be the beginning of a new character he's trying out, in the spirit of the Zoo TV Tour's leathered-up Fly and devil-horned MacPhisto: "I was calling him Elvis's dead brother, Jesse -- which maybe is in poor taste. It's still in development! I started just messing with it a few weeks ago."

http://tonight.co.za/index.php?fArticleId=4931762&fSectionId=449&fSetId=251
    http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/news-gossip/taking-care-of-business--the-u2-interview-1698937.html
  10. Originally posted by U2Nick:[..]

Where can this information be found? (I'm not doubting you, I'd just like to learn more) It's nice that we have a new ego (hopefully)!!!

Talked a bit about it in the one Deider posted a while back in the General NLOTH#2 topic....the name came from Elvis' stillborn twin brother. Kind of gruesome, and Bono admitted it was poor taste.