1. Ooooo this site is a one stop shop for all your album leaking news haha

2. A one stop shop for everything!!

Like a great man once said...

"The latest and greatest in software, hardware, and menswear - we've got it all here."
  3. Supersoaker- still love it. Great opener

Rock City- I don't hate the music or the vibe but the lyrics are truly terrible. Plus an awful choice for a track 2. Shoulda been left off the album or buried in the second half somewhere.

Don't Matter- I love it. Short and simple is what theydo best. Love the solo and the count in intro. This should be track 2

Beautiful War- Amazing. Gives me chills. Favorite song on the album

Temple- not bad...pretty standard. Over hyped by NME.. Woulda been better if it was shorter. Some songs are a bit overlong on this album.

Wait for Me- pretty standard but definitely not filler. Sergio puts it best with "lacks a bit of a lift off"

Family Tree- I prefer the live version from BBC but I do dig the groove in this song. I already love playing it on drums. Good funky little jam

Comeback Story- feels like a track ill skip on first listen. We'll see

Tonight- I'm loving this song ...although again a tad too long but def a keeper. Should be great live.

Coming Back Again- I'm on the fence with this one, I love the fast tempo and it has U2 influences all over it but even at 3-3.5 min it feels like it drags a bit at the end.

On the chin- decent album closer.. Nothing tops Arizona IMO. Ill have to give this one another listen to really take it in...which is usually a good thing.

Haven't listened to bonus stuff

I'm digging the album so far. Nothing "groundbreaking " but a worthy edition to their discography. Excited to give it another spin.
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

A one stop shop for everything!!

Like a great man once said...

"The latest and greatest in software, hardware, and menswear - we've got it all here."

Hahahahaha, who said that?

Giving it my 1st play through, up to Beautiful War atm, liking it so far.
  5. Few days have passed...some new thoughts

I'm sad? to say Rock City has grown on me. I don't know how and I'm embarrassed

Don't Mattter still gets me going everytime. Love it

Temple is still pretty average to me.

Comeback Story will always get skipped.

Tonight is amazing. Don't feel is overlong anymore. I love playing it on the drums. The breakdown before the final chorus is so powerful.

Coming back again rules. I love it now. I love the tempo and the energy. Great

Still on the fence about "on the chin". Don't know why.

Anyone else?
  6. One week later (but only 3rd full listen) I keep mostly about everything I said...

Rock City doesn't seem as bad, although I still see it as the worst on the album.

Why so much hate for Comeback Story, Nick? I like the lyrics and the different, soft sound. I like the small lift-off at 2:15 with the doubled guitars and all. Still hate the Uuuh uuuhss though.

Wait For Me has dropped a few positions, it sounds like a boring filler now.

Tonight is still awesome, so are Supersoaker and BWar.

On The Chin has sounded nicer than the other day, so have Coming Back Again.

Still a pretty solid album. And I still wanna see them live!!!
  7. I'm with you on Comeback Story, Sergio. I really like the album on the whole.
  8. Pretty dramatic... But still, what a song.

9. The new songs go off live. A crowd of diehards absolutely eats them up. Rock City, Supersoaker, Beautiful War and Wait for Me are big.
  10. After a couple of months, I really think this is one of their best albums. There are at least 5 songs that always get a spot on my "car driving playlist".
  11. I'm with you. Better than Come Around Sundown anyway.
  12. It's a great album