1. Will see them tomorrow Open Air.
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

Have fun, Casper!!! I hope you get an even greater setlist

I have to check out this guys' dates, maybe they come around Spain and it has slipped under my radar!

Thanks all, they were awesome. Practically the same setlist as they played in Newcastle minus Knocked Up. A bummer, because one of my friends was very keen to hear it.

Anyway, loved the setlist and their very tight performance. Missed the real interaction with the audience though, but that's typical for KOL. At least Caleb wasn't preaching about the RED Campaign and peace on earth

Downside was the audience in some parts. Basically 50% knows KOL because of Sex on Fire and Use Somebody, both very big hits in Holland. They were going nuts on these songs, but it would have been nice if the other songs were received that well too.

Anyway, a lovely night in the Ziggo Dome.

3. Yes but their 27 song setlist barely makes 2 hours. No banter no extended jams. Very short songs. I seen them at MSG this year and it was quite boring tbh.
  4. Chris Martin played Talihina Sky and Notion with them the other day:

5. After seeing the Boss this year any show that doesn't run for 3.5hours feels like a rip off
  6. Hilarious

7. Tempted to whack a bet on these guys headlining Glastonbury next year.
  8. Opening their last two shows with the entire new album. Have to praise that but the new stuff sounds like it's from the two albums it follows.
  9. Originally posted by germcevoy:Opening their last two shows with the entire new album. Have to praise that but the new stuff sounds like it's from the two albums it follows.
    Never been too fond on experimenting anyway. All the praise for that confidence in the new material!