1. Ticket sale starts in 30+ minutes here. I'm actually a bit nervous.. the last ticket sale I entered was disastrous.
  2. And they're in the pocket
  3. Congrats Casper Let's hope you're right and they come. But I don't wanna do any more festivals, I want shows on their own.
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:Congrats Casper Let's hope you're right and they come. But I don't wanna do any more festivals, I want shows on their own.

This is a show on their own, they do some of those in England too. So be hopeful.
  5. Then Aus, im gonna give them another chance, last time i saw em they were bad, ill put it down to an off night.
  6. Gonna see them within 5 hours from now, here in Amsterdam. Setlist from Newcastle, two days ago, was great. Hoping for a similar setlist.
  7. Nice, hope you have a great night
  8. Originally posted by MWSAH:Gonna see them within 5 hours from now, here in Amsterdam. Setlist from Newcastle, two days ago, was great. Hoping for a similar setlist.

Have fun, Casper!!! I hope you get an even greater setlist

I have to check out this guys' dates, maybe they come around Spain and it has slipped under my radar!
  9. Damn. Would love to hear 'Razz'. Guess I could theoretically see them at Lollapalooza.
  10. 25 song setlist...Coldplay should do the same.