1. I want to hear "Alex decends into hell for a bottle of milk" as the opening, and Native Son instead of Vertigo.
  2. Originally posted by u2spear:Have U2 acctually ever been on this site or said anything about it? If so they might look at the voting and play whatever we choose . That would be class

i think Edge said that they sometimes check out the forums in the jo whiley intervew

3. He obviously doesn't take any notice or act on the forums if he does check us out.

4. Class, wicked man, hope he looks at the result of the poll
  5. it's a mystery to me why so many people voted for lady with the spinning head

chose dancing barefoot. second would be a celebration.
  6. Originally posted by flowerchild:it's a mystery to me why so many people voted for lady with the spinning head

chose dancing barefoot. second would be a celebration.

Cuz its funky, uplifting and sort of fits in with the new songs...

7. alex decends... could be an amzing show intro
  8. U2 has played covers extensively throughout the years, it's not bad at all. It only shows the band's respect for other group's work
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]U2 has played covers extensively throughout the years, it's not bad at all. It only shows the band's respect for other group's work

I'll also take Dancing Barefoot over C'mon Everybody or People Get Ready any day of the week.