1. I am with you

Nothing wrong with covers, certainly not, but I would've become a fan of that other band if I wanted to hear their songs....if that makes any sense?
  2. but out of the ones I could chose from, I like the cover most. end of.

3. Which is, ultimately, what you were asked

Leave people's choices alone people.
  4. I say fuck all the listed ones, and go with Spanish Eyes.
  5. Fantastic. Next time you could give your opinion without being so rude, thanks

I'd go with Spanish Eyes also if it listed, of courseeeee
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]Fantastic. Next time you could give your opinion without being so rude, thanks

I'd go with Spanish Eyes also if it listed, of courseeeee

I'm tryin to cut back on my use of that word in real life. Haven't yet on the net though.
  7. Lady is at the top of my list. Luminous Times would defninitely be fun enough, I think it's a great song. Electrical storm is not a B-side, but it'd be nice to see it live. A celebration used to be in their set, so I don't think it would add very much to have it back.
  8. Originally posted by JuJuman:Lady is at the top of my list. Luminous Times would defninitely be fun enough, I think it's a great song. Electrical storm is not a B-side, but it'd be nice to see it live. A celebration used to be in their set, so I don't think it would add very much to have it back.
    99% of the fans that will attend this year's shows haven't seen A Celebration live. Most of them even don't know the song, so...
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]99% of the fans that will attend this year's shows haven't seen A Celebration live. Most of them even don't know the song, so...

Oh, yes - I was considering things from a somewhat different perspective, although I didn't say that explicitly: which B-sides (or songs) would the bootleg-collectionist want to hear live, that haven't been played live already?

In general, I loved the fact that U2 dug out some Boy and October songs in 2005; but I think I would also love to see them play some old songs they have never played so far, and that are completely unknown to me, and to them, live.

10. Spanish Eyes would be great - I'm listening to the JT B-sides, and they're all so good. Spanish Eyes, Luminous Times, Walk to the Water would definitely be great live. Not to mention Lady - the best B-side in the last 20 years in my humble opinion. I think I like these songs more than songs like NYD and Elevation - or maybe I'm just fed up with some of the songs U2 have been playing live in the last few years. But hopefully they'll be a little fed up too.