1. check out googl earth guys for stadium positions for all the UK gigs, cool 3D animations aswell
  2. I've just found out that I have standing tickets, I'll be jumping around that claw for 5 hours! Whoop!
  3. that last picture shows block 528 top right,
    thats where I will be, row 6 seat 37 or was it row 7 seat 36 ... ah well ..
    sound and visuals will be awesome there ... gonna have a ball !
  4. burn both united and cheleas banners, hate them both
  5. Where are we all situated then at Wembley? I myself will be in BLK 521 on the 14th
  6. So who's standing and seated etc.? I'm standing

If only I had a Norwich banner, that'd show you all

7. I have a ticket in 521 row 16 on the 14th but I also have one for 504 row 21
    I would like to see some more pic of where the stage is before I choose where to sit
    So might see you there

8. Didn't you lose 7-1 at weekend
    But you did win last night

9. I was hoping no one would mention that lol...but YES WE LOST SEVEN FLIPPIN' ONE AT HOME TO COLCHESTER BLOODY UNITED.

Lol.

Top three as far as worst ever Norwich City-related memories rank (the higher two being 6-0 away to Fulham on the last day of 2004-05 and subsequent relegation, and losing 4-2 to Charlton in a complete non-display last season which saw us drop down another league - for the record, one of my favourite memories was the FA Cup tie at Stamford Bridge in 2007 when we outplayed you guys and yet contrived to lose 4-0 lol...we outsang you lot ) but yeah slightly OT, more importantly we won 4-0 yesterday so onwards and upwards.

Wrong thread though lol if anyone feels the need to poke fun etc., just leave it in the Football/Sports thread and I'll be sure to avoid it lol.

Anyway, yeah, who else is GAing tomorrow? I mean, if anyone happens to have the time for a quick meet before we all go in etc., i.e. before dashing off to find one's seats, that's cool but yeah, I can't bloody wait!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/8198522.stm

Very glad I chose to book a return bus ticket from Norwich to Wembley now!
  10. I will be standing on the 14th and it is also my Birthday, what a great present!