1. Originally posted by Caz:Hi All,
    Wish I'd found this site a few days ago! Last saw U2 at Twickenham in 05 - absolutely fantastic as always and very, very excited about tomorrow. At Twickers gates opened 3.30pm and I started queuing with my pitch ticket at 1.00pm and got a good spot.

Any idea what the queuing situation will be like at Wembley? Gates open 4.30pm and happy to queue for a bit to get a good spot but as I'm a 'lady of a certain age' I don't want to get there too early?

Love to hear from anyone with a plan!

p.s. only flags flying at Wembley should be Brentford F.C. and don't laugh!

Brentford! Well, at least that's respectable, but since we're league rivals this season I'm going to do the right honourable thing and boo! anyway, slightly off-topic as ever...

...I'm just hoping I get lucky regarding queueing, my bus doesn't arrive at Wembley until 3:15 according to the timetable so I'm simply hoping I can get near enough to the outer circle.
  2. im in block 537, row 16. seat 308, behind the stage, but from the looks of that picture, i will still have a great view!, and i might wear my newcastle united shirt for the sake of it haha!
  3. Originally posted by prideofzootv:im in block 537, row 16. seat 308, behind the stage, but from the looks of that picture, i will still have a great view!, and i might wear my newcastle united shirt for the sake of it haha!

Hope its not the new away one
  4. hell no! i might be a loyal geordie but even i wouldnt waste my time or energy pissing on it!

i stick with the tradional black and white stripes, the real magpies, not these immitation ones like grimsby or west brom
  5. You know, if U2 gave their all for the wembley shows, that would be amazing. I hope something special happens, the last time something spectacular happened in the UK in terms of performance was with Live Aid and in Leeds during the Popmart tour. I could be wrong, but those are the only 2 that are stand out performances for me.

6. what happened in leeds?

and at wembley it will be special because they are going to perform songs they aint played at any other gig this tour and wont be played again, thats what i believe and dont spoil my day dream!
  7. Well in Leeds during the Popmart tour, Bono had a great voice (something the rest of the tour didn't have) and the band gave an awesome performance, very energetic.
  8. Looks like I might have to wear my Plymouth Argyle Shirt at Wembley tomorrow,as well as my Zooropa 93 tshirt which wont see many more tours

9. This must #1 in the all time U2 myths chart.
  10. Originally posted by u2opra:Well in Leeds during the Popmart tour, Bono had a great voice (something the rest of the tour didn't have) and the band gave an awesome performance, very energetic.

He was definitely up for it but his voice wasn't that much better than it was throughout the tour - Santiago was arguably his best Pop voice in terms of strength and quality.

Ha, I don't know about #1, but I get where you're coming from
  11. Any sound checks/rehearsals yet?
  12. Hi, anyone know if the roof will be closed or not? I'm hoping it will be to get the full effect of 'The Claw'