1. there's a fan action planned for tomorrow. when Ultraviolet begins, everyone in the stadium is supposed to hold up a red neon light should look awesome, I think
  2. Originally posted by germcevoy:if the flights wern't so expensive I would have headed here I reckon. Hopefully see a return of some more Achtung material

you tell me... even the flights within Germany are extremely expensive I'd thought about flying from Duesseldorf to Berlin, it's no great distance really -- but taking the train or driving your own car is much cheaper, imagine that
  3. Last week Berlin was almost sold out (about 500-1000 tickets left)

4. and those probably being only the cat.1 tickets? eventim lists all the other categories gone. we'll see.

~

Berlin underground
  5. beautiful stadium...
    that's going to be an amazing gig!!!

6. Originally posted by MacStripey:there's a fan action planned for tomorrow. when Ultraviolet begins, everyone in the stadium is supposed to hold up a red neon light should look awesome, I think

That action has been cancelled/ changed, though. Cell phones instead of neon lights now.

As for the 500 tix left last week, that must have been a fairytale since there were plenty left on eventim, hektiket, koelnticket and many local stores (who also had 2 for 1 offers). Mostly Cat. 1 - but the number of tickets belonging to this category is significantly higher than in other countries.
    1 example: On hekticket you can buy up to 6 tix for every category except the 40€ ones right now.

Of course the number of sold tickets will be higher than the actual attendance, though. A bunch of scalpers fucked.
  7. Berlin is going to rock I just know it! What an awesome stadium! Wish I was there!
  8. Fair point about the scalpers. It's happening all over. I saw guys in the Barca queue with loads of spares they couldnt get rid of. I was also able to pick up 2 Croke 1 GA tickets last night for friends at 20% less than face value.
  9. Can somebody move this to the correct forum topic? Sorry.

Now that we have quite a few setlists behind us, what are the chances that the setlist will change much?

I mean, what are the chances that the band replaces With or Without You, Sunday Bloody Sunday and One with any of the following:

Acrobat
    Please
    Lemon
    Until the End of the World
    Zoo Station
    Even Better Than the Real Thing
    Drowning Man
    In God's Country
    Bad

I love the rest of the setlist. I just want those three replaced . . . great songs, but we've heard them all at EVERY concert. But is that likely now that we see the band is sticking with them for the first 6 shows?
  10. Seems Depeche Mode is more popular in Germany then U2, as they sold out easily. Not a pretty sight, all these empty seats. Pity they didn't have these offers for Amsterdam, where also quite a few cat 1 tickeys are still unsold. Offers and unsold tickets for U2, strange thinking that coould even happen
    Well, beautifull stadium in a beautifull city, right in Achtung Baby land
  11. fingers crossed for Stay and Even Better Than the Real Thing (normal version) Maybe even Zoo Station before Ultraviolet seeing as how that microphone would totally work for ZS.