1. leaving home now to head to Berlin
    it's raining cats and dogs here, let's hope Berlin's having better weather tonight.
    Expecting a great show, ready to "sing my heart out" down in GA

see y'all
  2. Originally posted by MacStripey:leaving home now to head to Berlin
    it's raining cats and dogs here, let's hope Berlin's having better weather tonight.

see y'all

Godspeed Kirsten!

Have a great show.

Escape Yourself!
  3. Originally posted by MacStripey:leaving home now to head to Berlin

see y'all

And if it rains, it could be a more special show (like Leeds 1997) Probably they close then with 'Rain'! Have fun!!
  4. Casper, please STOP smoking that shit...
  5. Strongly disagree.
    Zoo and POPmart were OK with charachters, I give you that.
    But they are 50 years old now, and their average audience is older too. Bringing on a charachter would only be food for the critics, nothing else.

6. The only thing I smoke is a cigar with New Year's Day..anyway, I'm just pointing at Bono and his 'in character' while we don't see anything of it. Not that I care..
  7. I thought Bono mentioned at some point about inventing characters for this tour?
  8. We can all remember the bowler hat and eye liner from the Q photo shoot. . .
  9. It will probably rain on tonight's show. Rain (snippet) assured
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]Strongly disagree.
    Zoo and POPmart were OK with charachters, I give you that.
    But they are 50 years old now, and their average audience is older too. Bringing on a charachter would only be food for the critics, nothing else.

Wait, was there any character on POPMart?

I basically say that doing some fun interactions with the crowd would be nice. If he's about to have some sort of alter-ego, it doesn't necessarily need to be a White-House-calling Mirrorball Man.